viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Twenty years ago...
I was in fourth grade
The teacher, Mrs Cliff
gave us recess.
I left my glasses on top
of my desk
and went out to play.
One of my classmates,Ruben
stood up on my desk
and broke my glasses
I was very angry and sad
I knew it wass an accident
so I couldn´t be angry with Ruben
I´ll never forget that day
in fourth grade.

VERBS
REGULAR
to played
IREGULAR
to be-was
to give-gave
to leave-left
to go-went
to stand up-stood up
to break-broke
to know-knew
to forget-forgot

2 comentarios:

  1. Ok Ok esta entrada me gusto mucho, esta muy interesante la historia y apredimos mucho de un accident...nos vemos clase...hasta la vista baby jajaja...bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice comment, Jairo. Thank you for posting this on the class blog! See you in class.

    ResponderEliminar